Here are some questions to ask yourself when starting a business…
– What will the business do?
– Where will it operate?
– Will I need premises?
– Do I need people to make it happen?
– Can I do it on my own?
– Can I fund the business myself, or do I need financial support?
– How long will it take to get the business into profit?
– What relevant experience or support do I need?
– Have I got what it takes to make it work?
The most important thing to remember about starting a business is ‘determination’. Seeing it through, even through the tough times. All of the top leaders in business have succeeded because of a determination to make it work.